Complaint Handling Procedure
How Did We Do Today?
Let us know how we did today. Your feedback is valuable to us and would help in making your banking experience easy. Know that we will try to address your concerns as soon as possible.
- For comments, suggestions and/or complaints, you may send us an e-mail, call, or visit us at any of our 11 branches. See http://poracbank.com/contact/ for specific branch details.
- If you would like to file a complaint at a branch, you may inform any of our personnel for assistance.
- If you weren’t satisfied about how your problem was handled, or would prefer to use electronic methods, you may ask for the following officer to see to your needs.
The HR/Admin Associate, Paul John Jaranilla
Porac Bank, Corporate Office, Priser Bldg. Cor. Flora Ave. Sto. Rosario,Angeles City, Pampanga
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact No. (045) 624-6177 to 79
- If you are still not satisfied with our proposed solution, you may refer your concern to the Financial Consumer Affairs Group of the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) through the following contacts:
- Financial Consumer Affairs Group
- Central Supervisory Support Subsector
- Supervision and Examination Sector
- Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Trunk line: (632) 708-7701, extension no. 2584
- Direct Line: (632) 708-7087F
- Fax No. (632) 708-7088
5th Floor Multi-Storey Building, BSP Compex, A. Mabini St., Malate, 1004 Manila
E-mail Address: [email protected]
*Please state your Porac Bank case reference number if you decide to refer your concern to the BSP.